pictures pictures and more pictures

Pictures:

I have begun the overhauling and updating of my web page in earnest. I have reorganized my private picture directories to include pictures of Heidi and my childhood (including baby pictures). This organization is much more user friendly. The new page can be found at:

http://james.jlcarroll.net/picturesPrivate/index.html

A password is required, so if you don't already know it, send me an email and I will give you the username and password that will get you in to view the pictures.

I have also included new pictures of Ashley's farewell, a trip to Idaho on Memorial day, our latest trip to Pinecrest, Mom's Birthday/Dad's Father's day celebration, as well as pictures of the Toronto's new baby.

Email:

I also updated my email system to let google handle email from my domain name, thus jlcarroll.net email addresses should be working again, but through google. If you had a jlcarroll.net email address, and still want to use it, let me know and we can set you up with a gmail account for that address. This is much easier for me, because I don't have to worry about getting the mail server set up correctly on my own machine.

No comments:

Groundhog's Day and the Meaning of Life

Yesterday was Groundhog's Day, the holiday where everyone waits with baited breath for a rodent to decide if it saw its shadow, and ther...